13 Quotes You're Likely to Hear on Sarah Palin's Alaska
In the grand tradition of the Kardashians, Paris Hilton and any number of shows on MTV of the E! Network, Sarah Palin has received her own reality show. Starting in November, you'll be able to see Sarah Palin's Alaska on TLC (The Learning Channel). Take a moment to let the irony fully absorb. Last week, a 30-second trailer was released of the show featuring folksy Palinisms such as "This is flippin' fun!" and "I'd rather be doing this than in some stuffy old political office. I'd rather be out here being free."
Got your DVRs ready?
For those who can't contain their excitement by simply marking off the days until November 14, we have compiled a few more Palin gems sure to be heard (we hope) on the show.
1. "At least those Mexicans had chili to eat down in that mine."
2. "That's our 57th polar bear for the day--should we stop there?"
3. "I love these 'History' and 'Government' beverage coasters."
4. "The camera people are back--get Trig on my shoulders, NOW!"
5. "I sure like the way that Miss South Carolina conversates. Are we in agreeance?"
6. "Will this be enough to ensure Bristol never gets eliminated from the show?"
7. "Hi, Russia!" OR "I wonder if Russia would like some of my moose casserole?"
8. "Dagnabbit, that Christine O'Donnell is one smart cookie! Nothing to refudiate there!"
9. "Why are all these students studying so hard for a test over our son?"
10. "Now girls, don't forget to give 25-30 percent of your wages to the boys."
11. "Well, gosh, I got my passport when I first joined the Girl Scouts."
12. "Those Jurassic Park movies were robbed of Best Documentary Oscars."
13. "No you don't deserve basic human rights, now make my hair look fabulous!"
Get the Theater Newsletter
Get a rundown of upcoming theater events and ticket deals in Houston.