The Hottest Cosplay Of Comicpalooza 2013
Literally speaking we imagine these costumes are really hot on the inside.
Photos By Abrahan Garza.
With another year of Comicpalooza in the books it's time for us to celebrate our favorite part of the convention: the costumes. We admire anyone, whether they put hours in to crafting a outfit or bought it off the rack, who is willing to dress up as their favorite character and head out to the convention. Before we say goodbye for another year we want to take a look at the hottest outfits we saw this year, presented for your viewing pleasure.
Honorable Mention: Let's be honest: the skulls are an essential part of this outfit, but they are a little creepy.
10. This was easily our favorite half-angel/half-unicorn of Comicpalooza.
9. God bless America. God bless Themyscira.
8. We'd love to know where she's boldly going.
7. The Phoenix Force is strong with this one.
6. There's a reason Black Widow is our favorite Avenger. (It's the hair.)
5. In this instance it's perfectly fine to wear all white before Memorial Day.
4. Great outfit, amazing hat.
3. This is why we always side with the Sith.
2. More David Bowie inspired outfits, please.
1. Paint may be our favorite fabric.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Houston, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.