The Voice Auditions Come to Houston
Auditions for the NBC hit singing competition The Voice have been underway since mid-July, and Houstonians will have a chance to follow in Javier Colon's footsteps.
Auditions will be held at the Reliant Center on August 17.To register for an audition, visit NBC.com and create an artist account. According to the Web site, The Voice is looking for "solo artists and duos that perform all types of music: pop, rock, R&B, hip-hop, alternative, latin, country, blues, indie."
Contestants must be 16 or older and U.S. residents.
The signup process begins online at NBC. Use these instructions on how to audition for The Voice to get started.
1. Register for an artist account,
2. Choose your audition city.
3. One week before auditions, personal "Artist Audition Passes" will be e-mailed to you. Passes must be printed and brought to the audition.
4. Arrive at the time displayed on your Artist Audition Pass; audition times are assigned.
NBC advises contestants to be prepared to be at the auditions all day, and to be called back. They also suggest bringing snacks and water with you to the audition. E-mail email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Get the Theater Newsletter
Get a rundown of upcoming theater events and ticket deals in Houston.
More Arts News
- What Would Francis Think? The Peanuts Gang Celebrates 50 Years of That ‘Big Eastern...
Tue., Dec. 8, 7:30pm
Sat., Dec. 19, 3:00pm
Sat., Dec. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Dec. 27, 2:00pm
- Shawn Artis: Putting Together Some Via Colori Artwork [VIDEO]
- Can You Solve the Puzzle?