John Royal’s NFL Picks, Week 16: It Ain’t Over Till…Whatever, It’s Over
Okay, I’m sick of making NFL picks. And you’re sick of my NFL picks. On the year, I stand at 93-129 after going 6-10 last week. But, to be fair,last week
, I did tell you to pick the Dolphins to win, and I did tell you to take the Jets to get within the point spread, so that should be worth something.
Anyway, I’m supposed to be on vacation, so I’m just giving the picks, and not any of my biting analysis.
1. Pittsburgh is favored by 7.5 over the Rams. Take the Rams.
2. The Cowboys are 10.5 point favorites over the Panthers. Take the Panthers.
3. The Cardinals are 10 point favorites over the Falcons. Take the Cards.
4. The Lions are favored by 4.5 points over the Chiefs. Take the Chiefs.
5. The Packers are favored by 8.5 points over the Bears. Take the Bears.
6. The Colts are 7 point favorites over the Texans. Take the Colts.
7. The Jaguars are favored by 13 points over the Raiders. Take the Raiders.
8. The Vikings are 6.5 point favorites over the Redskins. Take the Vikings.
9. The Patriots are 22 point favorites over the Dolphins. The Dolphins get within 17 points. Take the Dolphins.
10. The Saints are 3 point favorites over the Eagles. Take the Saints.
11. The Giants are 3 point favorites over the Bills. Take the Bills.
12. At this writing, the Ravens/Seahawks game is not listed on the betting boards. I suggest taking the Seahawks by 3 points.
13. The Bucs are 6 point favorites over the Niners. Take the Bucs.
14. The Titans are 8.5 point favorites over the Jets. Take the Jets.
15. The Chargers are 8.5 point favorites over the Broncos. Take the Chargers.
16. The Browns are 3 point favorites over the Bengals. Take the Browns.
-- John Royal
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
More Blogs News
- Rockets-Magic: Landry Makes Triumphant Return
Fri., Nov. 27, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 27, 8:00pm
Sat., Nov. 28, 2:30pm
Sat., Nov. 28, 7:00pm
- 10 Jobs That Are Tougher Than Jim Nantz's
- NCAA Finals: Technically, That Was a Basketball Game