October 18, 2016 – 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
The Spaghetti Western
1608 Shepherd Dr
Houston TX 77007 Ever wanted to ride the MS150 (or just find out if you really want to ride it)? Have you ridden it before but heard that BCO does it with panache and style and you want in? PLUS
This year we have a few new "spins" to add to our training series - be the first to know! Fall in Houston means it's registration time for the MS150 ride from Houston to Austin. If you've ever thought about participating in the MS150 ride but didn’t know what to expect, then join us to learn everything you need to know about the event.
If you’re a seasoned veteran, then come out and say “hi!”. Brand new to the adventure? We'll go through the event from A-Z and answer any questions you may have about the ride. We'll discuss:
* Fundraising requirements and tips
* Benefits of riding with Team BCO
* BCO Training Series
* Equipment you may need for your ride
* Overnight lodging at the Bed & Breakfast vs. the Fairground in La Grange
* How to get back to Houston
* Everything else you may not have thought to ask If you've put off trying the MS150 because you've been apprehensive about what to expect on the ride, or if you just didn't know the whole process, come out and let us fill you in. Whether you're new to cycling or haven't been on a bike in years, there's no reason why you can't ride the 160 miles from Houston to Austin with the right training.
When it's all said and done, crossing that finish line in Austin will be one of the more rewarding experiences you'll ever have, and BCO will be there to support you every step of the way. The coolest thing about riding with Team BCO is the people - come out and meet some of the Team and the Team Captains. We ever have a Social Team Captain (we're serious about our fun)! We are in the private room, just come on in and ask for BCO! Parking in the adjacent lot, some street parking also available. RSVP at http://bit.ly/2c1uK2T Additional info call 713-524-3567 or e-mail to email@example.com
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in Houston, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
More Outdoors Events
Sat., Apr. 1 all dayBenefits