You will learn:
- About what knives to buy that are right for you (here's a hint, you won't need that big knife block on the kitchen counter!)
- How to hold your knife properly
- How to maintain and care for your knives
- How to dice & chop onions, carrots, celery, garlic, tomatoes, bell peppers, and herbs with rapid speed! (hopefully)
- How to become a ninja warrior! (maybe)
This class kicks off our Fundamentals of cooking series. Things you chop here will be used in our other Fundamentals of Cooking classes. Our focus is to get you to try several different knives to find the one that's right for you. Our main business isn't selling kitchen equipment, so we are not biased and will give you the best information you'll need to shop for the knife you like at the best price.