You'll be making:
- Sweet and Savory Crepe Batter
- Ham, Egg, and Cheese Crepes (our favorite!)
- Spanish Crepes (with bell peppers, chorizo, onions, and cheese)
- Palak Paneer Crepes (creamed spinach with paneer cheese)
- Crepes Suzette (crepes filled with orange butter, then flambeed with orange liquor and brandy)
- Chocolate Mille-Crêpes (a French cake made of many crêpe layers, with a thin spreading of nutella between each layer)
One of our favorite memories from visiting Paris was walking down the street to get crepes for breakfast every morning, then we'd walk through the Luxembourg garden, sipping on coffe, and chatting with our friends. In this class, we're bringing that experience to you, plus we'll teach you some other fun, unique ways to enjoy this French classic.
You get to work in groups, allowing for plenty of time to cook, eat, drink, and meet new friends. The class is hands-on, with each cooking station getting to make every dish, unless the dessert is something requiring preparation ahead.