Houston, TX 77019
- Mon 11:30am-9:30pm, Tue-Wed 11:30am-10pm, Thu 11:30am-10:30pm, Fri 11:30am-11pm, Sat 5:30pm-11pm, Sun 5:30pm-10pm
- Business Dining, Fireplace, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Related Stories (16)
Upcoming Houston Food Events: How You Can Help 86 Cancer
20 days ago by Brooke Viggiano
On Monday, June 15, local non-profit 86 Cancer and Batanga Houston, 908 Congress, are hosting a muti-pop up with some of Houston's best chefs to benefit Chef David Guerrero and his family in his fight against cancer. Raise fund...
The 5 Best Happy Hours in River Oaks
8 months ago by Brooke Viggiano
If you love happy hour as much as we do, you'll love this new series. We're taking a look at the best happy hours in town, 'hood by 'hood. To narrow it down, we're focusing on the spots with the best deals on not only drinks, but ea...
Upcoming Events: Central Market's Hatch Chile Festival Returns
11 months ago by Molly Dunn
Americas in River Oaks will host a Jordan Wine Dinner on Tuesday, August 5, beginning with a reception at 6:30 p.m., followed by the seated dinner at 7 p.m. For $195, each person will receive four main courses paired with a wine fro...
Italy à la Houston
1 year ago by Molly Dunn
Traveling to Europe is expensive, and not everyone has the ability, time or money to make the trip. But, good news. You don't have to! You can actually stay right in Houston and visit a multitude of shops, restaurants and parks just...