Call for artists and vendors. Yay! This year's Festival, SAT, APRIL 29TH 10am-4pm, is UNDERCOVER at The New Ulm Fireman's Park, defying all the weather 'salesmen' ;-)
If you make arts, crafts, or what-have-you? (we are open to discussing), get a booth at http://newulmartfestival.org Or donate or volunteer. You'll be happy you did! New Ulm Art Fest Association is a 501c, benefitting rural school art in and around New Ulm, TX. The small town with the big heART.
And don't forget to come to the infamous ArtWalk, on the friday night before the Festival. 5 local galleries give the VIP treatment to all who come. Get your ArtWalk PASSPORT at any of the 5 galleries, for entry in valuable prize drawings.
- FREE booths are offered to those who bring an ArtCar or classic car to the Festival ground.
- New Ulm is I-10 west to Sealy, then N towards Bellville, but turn left to New Ulm. It is roughly 60miles/1 hour from Houston. Rolling hills, wildflowers and beautiful country scenery!
- This year's music: Wild Rabbit Salad & Mystery Loves Company
- There will be food and drink concessions/food trucks.
- There are clean restrooms at the Park (not portacans).