Burnet, Texas (September 29-October 1)— All aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine invites little engineers to join him for a day of friendship and family fun at Day Out with Thomas: The Friendship Tour 2017. Children everywhere can spend the day with their friend Thomas when the #1 Engine pulls into Burnet on September 29-October 1. Day Out with Thomas: The Friendship Tour 2017 is presented by Mattel.
This fun-filled event offers children and their families the opportunity to take a ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends™ series. In addition, they will meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway and enjoy a day of Thomas-themed activities. The tour, now in its 22nd year, will make 42 stops across the U.S. and Canada and is expected to welcome nearly one million passengers in 2017.
WHO: Thomas the Tank Engine
• A 25-minute (approximate) ride with a talking Thomas the Tank Engine
• A Meet & Greet with Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
• A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station featuring a variety of activities
• Fun, friendship themed activities including crafts, photo opps, friendship bracelet giveaways, and more
• Storytelling, video viewing and live music (RR to Confirm All Details)
WHEN: September 29- October 1
TIME: Train Departures from 8:30am- 5:40pm daily
WHERE: 401 E. Jackson Street, Burnet, TX 78611
Tickets for Day Out with Thomas: The Friendship Tour 2017 are on sale now and available by calling Ticketweb toll-free 866-468-7630, or by visiting www.ticketweb.com/dowt. Ticket prices start at $20 for ages 2 and up (service charges and fee may apply).
For more information and directions, visit the Austin Steam Train Association at www.austinsteamtrain.org.
For information on Thomas & Friends, visit www.thomasandfriends.com
Follow Thomas & Friends on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thomasandfriends and Twitter @ThomasFriends. #DayOutWithThomas