10 Rappers As Movie Villains
Cunning criminals, violent geniuses, charismatic characters. Villains give us chills and keep us on the edge of our seats. With more rappers now dabbling in acting, we decided to cast some of your favorite hip-hoppers as movie villains. Here are ten rappers and their evil alter-egos.
10. Game as Cyrus the Virus Cyrus Grissom is the scary villain in the crime thriller Con Air. A fascinating storm of smarts and scary awesomeness, he's your classic asshole. And like Game who's practically battled every rapper on the planet, Cyrus the Virus was eager to pick a fight with anyone and anything. At one point he held a toy bunny at gun point. A frickin' toy rabbit.
9. Canibus as Riddler This villain is a well-oiled engine of rage who enjoys needling foes with mental riddles. Canibus would fit nicely in the Riddler's Bishop Don "Magic" Juan-esque pimp suit.
8. 50 Cent as Darth Vader Like Vader, Fif is a wildly despised general with a speech impediment. The G-Unit head honcho is rap's undisputed Lord of the Dark Side.
7. Ice Cube as Hannibal Lecter So what if Cube isn't as as venomous as he was in his N.W.A. days. He'll still make your favorite rapper pee all over himself on a "Good Day" without even using his A.K.
6. Suge Knight as the Shark in Jaws Oh, how quickly rappers learn that it ain't safe to swim in the waters of Death Row Records. Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, and Crooked I are living proof that Suge Knight devours careers like Jaws devours flesh. Hey, has anyone seen Vanilla Ice lately?Next Page
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Houston, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.