Comments... How Do They Work?
Rocks Off is following our sister Houston Press blogs into the choppy waters of "Comment of the Day," choosing a comment or a handful of comments from the previous day we find especially enlightening, infuriating or just plain hilarious. We're glad our readers have opinions, whatever they are, about what we write, and encourage them to keep 'em coming.
Unlike Lloyd Bridges in Airplane!, looks like we picked the right week to start this "Comment of the Day" thing. This week we have been especially blessed with all sorts of opinions about two of the local music scene's recurring hot-button topics this year - the poor, wayward Meridian and poor, wayward KTRU.
How could we start with anything else than the comments that keep rolling in for our pair of articles on Insane Clown Posse's visit to Houston Monday, Craig Hlavaty's review and Matthew Keever's trip to the Juggalo parking lot?
- "Sorry for pissing on the baracade.. It's PISS-BOY Juggalo here! I was drunk, high, blacked tha fuck out..." - Anonymous (hey, that's what he said)
- "Fuckin' grammar - how does that work?" - Anonymous
- "for once someone doesnt shit all over icp" - tyler "teddybear" k.
- "WHOOP WHOOP CLOWN LOVE!!" - Tank
- "Much love to you Rocks Off this is a great article. Thanks for giving me the chance to tell it like it is." - Fester the Wicked
- "I can't wait for the slideshow. I want to see if that hot ass juggalette from my high school went and flashed some titties." - Anonymous
Anyone else notice a trend here?
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.