In our second installment, David Beebe of Banana Blender Surprise and the El Orbits weighs in from his trailer in Marfa:
"This is a tough one, but since I'm basically in a desert (and an Airstream) and the nearest airport is three hours away, I may be more equipped to answer this than most."
In no particular order:
1) Los Lobos: Colossal Head
2) Johnny Guitar Watson: What the Hell Is This?
3) The B-52's: B-52's
4) Curtis Mayfield: Curtis/Live!
5) Texas Tornados: Four Aces
6) Frank Sinatra/Count Basie:It Might As Well Be Swing
7) Fabulous Thunderbirds: T-Bird Rhythm
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
8) The Blazers: Just For You
9) NRBQ: At Yankee Stadium
10) ZZ Top: Tejas
(Want your own picks to appear in this space? Send them to email@example.com. You can write about your picks as much or as little as you want.)