We took the top 20 songs on the Billboard hit singles chart and scrambled the words in the titles and came up with new, improved (and we hope clever) titles.
Scramble, scramble, scramble, here's what we came up with:
1. "Runaway Cupid" by Gwen Stefani
2. "Say It Ain't Sweet" by Beyonc
3. "It Don't Matter What Love Say" by Nelly Furtado
4. "Waiting Around (And Around)" by John Mayer
5. "Welcome to the Arm's Race" by Nickelback
6. "Wanna Smack?" by Fergie
7. "How to be Black" by Akon Featuring Eminem
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
8. "Not Ready to Make Love" by Daughtry
9. "My Love Goes Around" by Ludacris Featuring Mary J. Blige
10. "I Wanna Change the World" by the Dixie Chicks
(In case you were wondering, the song titles we used were: Justin Timberlake's "What Goes Around...Comes Around," Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right," Gwen Stefani Featuring Akon's "Sweet Escape," Daughtry's "It's Not Over," Gym Class Heroes Featuring Patrick Stump's "Cupid's Chokehold," the Dixie Chicks' "Not Ready to Make Nice," Beyonc's "Irreplaceable," Akon's "Don't Matter," Ludacris Featuring Mary J. Blige's "Runaway Love," Fall Out Boy's "This Is an Arms Race," Hellogoodbye's "Here (in Your Arms)," Akon Featuring Snoop Dogg's "I Wanna Love You," Fergie's "Fergalicious," John Mayer's "Waiting on the World to Change," Paula DeAnda Featuring The DEY's "Walk Away (Remember Me)," Justin Timberlake Featuring T.I.'s "My Love," My Chemical Romance's "Welcome to the Black Parade," The Fray's "How to Save a Life," Akon Featuring Eminem's "Smack That" and Nickelback's "If Everyone Cared.")