Sproing! 10 Musicians Who Should Have Their Own Comic Books
Stevie Nicks: Rock star by day, Sith goddess by night
Photo by Jay Lee
Ahhh, comic books! A place where you can escape into another realm. Most artists have somewhat cartoonish onstage personalities, but some have so much that they deserve their own comic book or graphic novel.
10. Daft Punk: Did anyone see Tron: Legacy when it came out? (raises hand) Here's an idea they could have for one of the Disney comic books to promote the film: Daft Punk emerges as an undercover covert force being employed by none other than Clu and Ed Dillinger Sr -- former Senior Executive Vice President of ENCOM. Their mission: to "de-rez" both Sam Flynn and Quorra, Their reason: because Sam and Quorra know the truth about Kevin's disappearance -- which Dillinger played a part in.
9. Jim Morrison (as a hologram): If Jim Morrison were to come back from the dead as a hologram, then he must have some sort of superpowers. He could have deadly lasers come out of his hands. Also, his nemeses would be those that cause trouble -- illegal or not.
8. Lady Gaga: Known for her outrageous, edible and even crazy onstage wardrobe, Gaga would be perfect as an anime character.Next Page
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.
More Music News
- Lamb of God Leads Houston's Best Metal Show of 2016 So Far
Sun., Feb. 7, 8:00pm
Sun., Feb. 7, 11:00pm
Tue., Feb. 9, 6:00pm
Fri., Feb. 12, 6:30pm
- Eastdown Warehouse Remembers Big Gerb This Weekend
- Houston Mourns Warehouse Live Production Manager Morrow "L.A." Potts