Texans-Bills: The 10 Best Rapper(ish) Tweets From Sunday's Game
Houston has a professional football team, called the Houston Texans. A lot of people like them; some are rappers.
The Internet has several forms of social media; one is called Twitter. A lot of people use it. Some of them are rappers.
Like we've done in the past, we perused Twitter during Sunday's game against the lowly and beleaguered Buffalo Bills, new home to the turncoat Mario Williams, and grabbed the ten best tweets from the aforementioned social-media platform.
For some reason, rappers were conspicuously quiet during this game, although Paul Wall and Slim Thug were both at Reliant Stadium with their sons, which is pretty great. So this time around we enlisted the help of a few commoners and a couple of ringers.
10. It's Never Not Fun To Poke Cowboys Fans With a Stick -- a 7-1 Stick, Mind You
9. Ironic Cherries Are Definitely My Favorite Fruit
8. Literally Not Sure If This Is the Right Form of Literally or Not
6. Beyonce' Has a Phoul Mouth On Twitter
5. Celebrating as One Should
2. Included ONLY Because It Kind of Looks Like This Guy Might Be Wearing Ninja Pants
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Houston, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.