Texans-Packers: The 10 Unhappiest Rapper Tweets From Sunday's Loss
Houston has a professional football team. They are called the Houston Texans. A lot of people like them. Some of those people are rappers.
The Internet has several forms of social media. One is called Twitter. A lot of people use it. Some of those people are rappers.
Rocks Off perused Twitter during last night's Texans
abomination game against Satan's favorite team, the Green Bay Packers, and grabbed the best tweets from the aforementioned rappers on the aforementioned social media platform.
They are appropriately appropriate.
10. Rob Gullatte's Curious Dissertation On How Race Affects Football Allegiances
9. Scarface, With What Might Prove To Be a Devastating Examination
8. Jack Freeman Applauds Your Cavalier Blocking Scheme
6. So Sayeth Bun
5. Everybody, Give Lil' O 50 Feet
3. Propain, With a Bit of Perspective
2. You Bitches Just Got Willie D'd
Yeah, that'll do, I'd say.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.