Texans-Patriots: The 10 Most Disgusted, Disappointed Rapper Tweets
Houston has a professional football team. That professional football team is called the Houston Texans. A lot of people like them. Some of those people are rappers. The Internet has several forms of social media. One of those forms of media is called Twitter. A lot of people use it. Some of them are rappers.
Like last week, we perused Twitter during Monday night's game against the loathsome New England Patriots and grabbed the ten best tweets from the aforementioned rappers on the aforementioned social-media platform.
10. Delo, unaware of the great white shark swimming beneath the boat
9. One Hunnidt
World Famous Gospel Brunch
TicketsSun., Oct. 2, 1:30pm
Mas Musica! featuring La Gusana Ciega, Porter, Siddhartha
TicketsSun., Oct. 2, 6:00pm
Nothing But Thieves presented by Ones To Watch
TicketsSun., Oct. 2, 7:00pm
Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats
TicketsMon., Oct. 3, 7:00pm
THALIA - Latina Love Tour
TicketsMon., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
I suspect half of Houston said something similar.
8. Dante Higgins, saying what everyone fears will happen in the playoffs
7. Bun B, being very Bun B-ish
5. Slim Thug, decidedly more somber than usual
4. Houston Texans, positively NOT talking about the Texans here
3. Jack Freeman, throwing lightning bolts
2. Propain, completely justified
I mean, c'mon.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.