A Dance With The Fearsome Tango At The Rodeo Carnival
Photos by Jeff Balke
If your stomach is even a little weak, the Tango is not for you. It doesn't look *that* terrifying, but trust us, once you are rapidly spinning around upside down, you'll be wondering when it will end. Halfway through the Tango, 11-year-old Hair Balls correspondent Jade Matusow declared, "Okay, I am never going on this ride again." She had to keep her eyes closed the entire time and sit down on a bench afterward. Her ratings of the Tango, on a scale of 1 to 5:
• Barf factor: 5 (Vomit Comet time)
• Scream factor: 5 (If you're not screaming, it's only because you're trying not to be sick)
More photos, after the jump.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- Texas Threatens To Sue Resettlement Groups For Helping Syrian Refugees
- Rice Owls Win the Finale and Defeat Cynicism
- Ted Cruz and the Radical Anti-Abortion Movement