Baylor The Baby Elephant: All Hail The Mighty Victor Of The Houston Zoo Cute-Off
The final match-up of the Houston Zoo Cute-Off, the comprehensive effort to find The One Cute to Rule Them All, was close. Very close.
Votes coming in by comments and e-mail, though, showed what had been evident from the beginning: Baylor the baby elephant is just damn cute.
So revel, citizens, in Cutus Extremis, a gallery of photos by our Christopher Patronella, Jr.
1. The trunk
2. A Dancing Machine
3. Getting His Baby Feed On
4. With Mom
5. Got the giggles
6. He's Got an Eye on You
7. You Lookin' at Me?
8. Elephant Humor
9. Hygiene is Important, Son
10. I'm the King of the World!! And the Houston Zoo Cute-Off!!
Thanks to everyone who participated....
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- Prosecutors: Paxton's Hollow Outrage at "DEFCON 1"
Fri., Nov. 27, 7:00pm
Sat., Nov. 28, 2:30pm
Sat., Nov. 28, 7:00pm
Sun., Nov. 29, 12:00pm
- It's Either Triumph or Disappointment for UH and Rice This Weekend
- The "No Guns" Signs Are Back Up At The Houston Zoo