Breasts! Twitter Misadventures, or HISD Has Odd Criteria for Its Employee of the Month
Glad to meet you.
The above screenshot of our Tweetdeck account proves one of several things:
1) The Houston school district's criteria for choosing an employee of the month are not perhaps what other institutions would use, except maybe Playboy.
2) Automatic cropping by Twitter/Tweetdeck can be a dangerous thing.
We're leaning more toward 2), but you never know.
Send your story tips to the author, Richard Connelly.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- Astros Take Royals, Announcers by Surprise with Game One Win
Mon., Oct. 19, 7:00pm
Wed., Oct. 21, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 12:00am
Sat., Oct. 24, 11:00am
- Why Are Neighbors Angry That the Glenbrook Golf Course is Becoming a Botanical Garden?
- Cougars Destroy SMU, Storm Out To 5-0 Record