Breasts! Twitter Misadventures, or HISD Has Odd Criteria for Its Employee of the Month
Glad to meet you.
The above screenshot of our Tweetdeck account proves one of several things:
1) The Houston school district's criteria for choosing an employee of the month are not perhaps what other institutions would use, except maybe Playboy.
2) Automatic cropping by Twitter/Tweetdeck can be a dangerous thing.
We're leaning more toward 2), but you never know.
Send your story tips to the author, Richard Connelly.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- State Charges Forward With Licensing Immigration Lockups as Childcare Facilities
Fri., Feb. 19, 8:00pm
Sat., Feb. 20, 1:00pm
Sat., Feb. 20, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 21, 6:00pm
- Man Jumps Into Buffalo Bayou Downtown, Feared Dead
- Wanna Make Sure You're Never in a Ted Cruz Ad? Take Off Your Clothes