Breasts! Twitter Misadventures, or HISD Has Odd Criteria for Its Employee of the Month
Glad to meet you.
The above screenshot of our Tweetdeck account proves one of several things:
1) The Houston school district's criteria for choosing an employee of the month are not perhaps what other institutions would use, except maybe Playboy.
2) Automatic cropping by Twitter/Tweetdeck can be a dangerous thing.
We're leaning more toward 2), but you never know.
Send your story tips to the author, Richard Connelly.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- This Houston Rockets Thing Is Going Nowhere
- Rice University President: Nobody Here Wants Campus-Carry
- There's No New Contract Yet, But UH's Tom Herman Says He's Sticking Around