Celebrity Q&As: Five Answers They Always Give
We love us some celebrity Q&As, whether it's a movie star, politician, author or whatever.
You find them in the Onion's fine Random Roles, or in The New York Times Magazine or in the main section where people describe their Sundays, or just about anywhere on the web.
Each of them will most likely include variations on at least three of these five answers.
1. Picking a favorite movie/book that they've done is like "picking your favorite child. All are special in their own way." Yeah, but we bet pampered movie stars, at the least, have a kid they much prefer over their others ones, probably the one who thinks the parent is the coolest ever. But if you put a gun to their head, it would be their current project.
Rice Owls Football vs. Southern Miss
TicketsSat., Nov. 11, 2:30pm
Houston Texans vs. Arizona Cardinals
TicketsSun., Nov. 19, 12:00pm
Rice Owls Football vs. North Texas
TicketsSat., Nov. 25, 12:00pm
Houston Texans vs. San Francisco 49ers
TicketsSun., Dec. 10, 12:00pm
Houston Texans vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
TicketsMon., Dec. 25, 3:30pm
4. Doing voice-over work is great. Mostly for two things: no hours in the make-up chair, and you can wear ratty clothes. The clothes are usually described by the star as "a t-shirt and shorts," but we bet they cost more than an strapped family's monthly food budget.
3. They don't read critics or the internet, but somehow "a friend" always seems to mention something to them
2. A "lazy Sunday" begins at 7 a.m. And they luxuriate in the ability to sleep in, as normal people can read in their New York Times after they get up at 11 a.m. each Sunday.
1. At least one fellow actor will be describes as "generous." usually the biggest name the interviewee can drop.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Houston, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.