Craigslist's Houston Missed Connections: Highlights, Including Leia Doing Han Solo In His Car
Occasionally we take a look at Craigslist's "Missed Connections" for Houston, an ephemeral limning of the psyche of our town in these desperate days. Five recent highlights:
1. I am looking for the kind of person who leaves their kid sweltering in a hot car.
2. I was kinda busy and didn't get your number
3. "No, I am not a scarily intense, overdramatic creep. Why would you think so, Goddess of Perfection?
4. This doesn't really sound like a "missed" connection at all
5. "...and also do you in your car." FWIW and all
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.