Golden Globes: Worst Dressed Viewers
Last night's Golden Globes brought with it, as it always done, a string of fashion triumphs and disasters. Many a publication or online site today is busy raining down judgment with lists of each category.
We must do our part. So here are the Golden Globes' Five Worst Dressed Viewers of the night:
5. The blogger putting together the worst-dressed list Sitting at home, laptop at the ready, eager to judge without worrying about being judged. Not today!! We rule the T-shirt-and-sweatpants look is sooooo '90s. It might be what everyone who's madly pronouncing flaws in $5,000 gowns this night is wearing, but honey -- think outside your comfort zone, just once. And give your legs a shave, willya?
4. The guy who stumbled on the Golden Globes while clicking for more football That Patriots jersey? We don't think so. A team that goes into a ball-control offense down ten points in the fourth quarter is a team whose jersey is a fashion faux pas.
Rice Owls Mens Basketball vs. Charlotte Mens Basketball
TicketsSat., Jan. 28, 7:00pm
Gridiron Glory: The Best of Pro Football HOF -- 10AM-3PM
TicketsMon., Jan. 30, 10:00am
Gridiron Glory: The Best of Pro Football HOF -- 3PM-8PM
TicketsMon., Jan. 30, 3:00pm
Super Bowl Opening Night Fueled By Gatorade
TicketsMon., Jan. 30, 7:00pm
3. Masturbating guy hoping for nip slips We get it -- comfort and easy access is the key for you. You have to be able to move quickly, and work that DVR clicker while taking care of business. Baggy, loose-fitting shorts are a must. We feel, however, that they should be washed more than once a month.
2. The person wearing the Glee T-shirt Remember -- You don't wear the band's shirt to a concert, and you don't wear your show's merchandise as a way of rooting for them. Especially when you're sitting alone in your living room, with no one to see your effort. It's just sad, really. Open up some more Häagen-Dazs.
1. Woman wearing muumuu Unless you're suffering from a cold that has required three bottles of NyQuil in the last two days, no. Just no.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Houston, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.