J.J. Watt: Five Obstacles That Are As Difficult to Get Around As His Pass-Blocking Paw
Check out our slideshow of the Houston Texans' season opener against the Dolphins.
The Texans got a season-opening win, thanks largely to defensive lineman J.J. Watt's continuing proclivity to blocking passes and turning them into points.
Maybe someday the NFL will learn not to throw the ball in Watt's direction, but until then he's proving to be a difficult obstacle for opposing QBs to deal with.
How difficult? This difficult:
5. Mini-golf windmill Sure, this guy accomplishes the task, but he probably never had to be an Aggie receiver. We just know we could never get past one of these things without a mulligan or two, just like Ryan Tannehill Sunday.
4. Whack-a-mole You can knock it down, but it's just going to show up somewhere else, ready to annoy.
3. A TSA groping You can't avoid it, just like you can't avoid a huge J.J. Watt paw blocking your airspace. Not suggested: Groping back, like this woman does. Although she seems to get a kick out of it.
We're not big gamers, but this had something to do with maneuvering, right?
1. Manute Bol We can only hope Watt stays in one place as opposed to the ever-traded Bol.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- Sam Houston State Student Arrested On 4-Year-Old Charge After Stupid Tweet About...
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 2:30pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 6:00pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- No Easy Ride: What Using METRO's New Bus Network is Like in a Low-Income Community
- Texans-Cowboys: Four Things To Watch For