Longhorns Still Reeling in Party-School Rankings
First they get dropped from the top spot by Playboy. Now the Princeton Review barely keeps them in the top 10.
How is the University of Texas going to keep being known as a top Party School if it can't get no respect?
The Princeton Review's various surveys of colleges came out today, and again the Longhorns are finding it hard to get the party-school love.
Maybe that's what happens when your football team sucks.
The review's list of top party schools:
1. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
2. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
3. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
4. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
5. University of California-Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
6. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W. Va.
7. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
8. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
9. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
10. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
UT did manage to eke by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and everyone knows how thrilling Urbana is, so they still have some mojo left.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Houston, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.