Michael Berry: 5 Places Worse Than A Gay Bar That He Could Have Been Seen At
As much of the nation knows by now, Michael Berry attended a drag show in Montrose and allegedly got involved in a hit-and-run.
Berry is a minor-league version of Rush and Hannity, ranting on the radio with truthiness to disparage anything that isn't Tea Party Republican.
A Montrose gay bar is probably not the place most of his listening audience expected him to be.
But there are worse places he could be seen. Such as:
Gridiron Glory: The Best of Pro Football HOF -- 10AM-3PM
TicketsSat., Apr. 1, 10:00am
Gridiron Glory: The Best of Pro Football HOF -- 3PM-8PM
TicketsSat., Apr. 1, 3:00pm
Gridiron Glory: The Best of Pro Football HOF -- 10AM-6PM
TicketsSun., Apr. 2, 10:00am
Rice Owls Men's Baseball vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Men's Baseball
TicketsFri., Apr. 7, 6:30pm
5. A Sheila Jackson Lee fundraiser With his checkbook or debit card ready and willing.
4. The Society for Reasonable Discussion of Political Issues In other words, a gathering of Commie-Muslim-loving traitors.
3. A Chevy Volt dealership If it ain't an SUV or pick-up, it ain't American.
2. A symposium of respected scientists and Nobel winners examining climate change Not unless there are at least three crackpots on the panel.
1. A mosque Because if you so much as set foot in a mosque, everyone knows you begin actively and surreptitiously pushing for sharia law to supplant the Constitution.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Houston, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.