Michael Berry: 5 Places Worse Than A Gay Bar That He Could Have Been Seen At
As much of the nation knows by now, Michael Berry attended a drag show in Montrose and allegedly got involved in a hit-and-run.
Berry is a minor-league version of Rush and Hannity, ranting on the radio with truthiness to disparage anything that isn't Tea Party Republican.
A Montrose gay bar is probably not the place most of his listening audience expected him to be.
But there are worse places he could be seen. Such as:
5. A Sheila Jackson Lee fundraiser With his checkbook or debit card ready and willing.
4. The Society for Reasonable Discussion of Political Issues In other words, a gathering of Commie-Muslim-loving traitors.
3. A Chevy Volt dealership If it ain't an SUV or pick-up, it ain't American.
2. A symposium of respected scientists and Nobel winners examining climate change Not unless there are at least three crackpots on the panel.
1. A mosque Because if you so much as set foot in a mosque, everyone knows you begin actively and surreptitiously pushing for sharia law to supplant the Constitution.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- Texans-Saints: Four Things to Watch For
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 2:30pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 6:00pm
- 5 New Laws That Go Into Effect Next Week
- Finally — Documented Proof of the Homosexual Agenda!