Seven Great Driving-In-Rain Videos, In Case You Miss Rain
Yeah, we know, October has been a pretty dry month here in Houston. Everyone wants rain.
But sometimes you forget what happens with rain, and what a pain in the ass it could be. Like driving in it.
Visibility nil, plowing through water that might be one inch or two feet deep, wipers blasting full speed to no effect: Not fun.
We've got seven video examples to remind you. The first one, above, is from Tropical Storm Allison, we all know how that turned out for some people . At least we weren't driving.
6. "I'm going to H-E-B"
Maybe not the best time to do it.
5. Just another typical Houston storm
4. India is always nice during monsoon season
3. The rain at night is always nice
2. Quiet and contemplative. And dangerous
1. Dude, from about the two-minute mark, put down the camera. The big stuff's rolling in
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.