Seven Highlights from the "Rick Perry for President 2012" Facebook Page, Where Hope Never Dies
Comin' at ya!!
As we proved conclusively yesterday in chart form, Rick Perry is riding a rocket of momentum (Note: The chart included an actual rocket) towards the White House, with his Super Tuesday vote total a vast increase over his Michigan/Arizona primaries total.
The fever is building, if the mainstream media would just take off its blinders.
Luckily, there is one place where the dream lives on: the ""Rick Perry For President 2012" Facebook page. Seven highlights:
7. The poster is ready Perry doesn't need to hire a bunch of high-profile, expensive graphic artists. Nikola Nikolic is on the case!
6. A plaintive cry For more mouth.
5. More racetracks!! F1 racing? Sounds a little "Euro" to us, dude.
3. Secession time As mandated by Republic of Texas law regarding all computer writing, the message is delivered in all-caps.
2. This video proves EVERYTHING Thank you for opening my eyes, Calvin Von Gurnov.
1. "Here's a thought" Not a coherent or rational thought, sure, but a thought nonetheless.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.