As we proved conclusively yesterday in chart form, Rick Perry is riding a rocket of momentum (Note: The chart included an actual rocket) towards the White House, with his Super Tuesday vote total a vast increase over his Michigan/Arizona primaries total.
The fever is building, if the mainstream media would just take off its blinders.
Luckily, there is one place where the dream lives on: the ""Rick Perry For President 2012" Facebook page. Seven highlights:
7. The poster is ready Perry doesn't need to hire a bunch of high-profile, expensive graphic artists. Nikola Nikolic is on the case!
6. A plaintive cry For more mouth.
5. More racetracks!! F1 racing? Sounds a little "Euro" to us, dude.
4. The saddest poodle Boy, and you thought Michele Bachmann had a bad political year.
3. Secession time As mandated by Republic of Texas law regarding all computer writing, the message is delivered in all-caps.
2. This video proves EVERYTHING Thank you for opening my eyes, Calvin Von Gurnov.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
1. "Here's a thought" Not a coherent or rational thought, sure, but a thought nonetheless.