Six More Reasons to Go to the Houston Press Best of Houston® BestFest
Yesterday we gave you the five best reasons to go to the Houston Press Best of Houston® BestFest this Saturday and Sunday in Midtown.
We are by no means backing off from them, but we never said the list was exhaustive. Here are six more reasons you need to be there:
6. The Notre Dame game is at 11 a.m., should be over by 2. (Another ND win, btw.)
4. The Longhorns are taking the weekend off, just so they can come to the Houston Press Best of Houston® BestFest. "I never miss a chance to see Los Skarnales," head coach Mack Brown may have said. Or maybe he didn't.
3. The Toadies
2. Let's face it, the Texans' game Sunday against the New Orleans Saints could get ugly.
1. Bun B
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- This Houston Rockets Thing Is Going Nowhere
- Rice University President: Nobody Here Wants Campus-Carry
- There's No New Contract Yet, But UH's Tom Herman Says He's Sticking Around