Take Your Dog to Work Day: 11 Oh-So-Cute Photos of Dogs Dressed for the Job
Tomorrow is Take Your Dog to Work Day, which also could be called Annoy Your Co-Workers Day, but we're sure it's fun for the pets and their owners.
Some people don't just take their dogs to work; they dress them for the job. And take pictures of them. And post them on the Internet, which is where we found these pooches, in appropriate work attire. So use these suggestions, depending on where you work:
11. If you're a lumberjack Or you work in a Nirvana cover band, either way.
10. If you work in Whole Foods We have 1,487 brands of expensive dog food just for you.
9. If you're a TxDOT worker It's my break, dammit!
7. If you have undefined duties in an NBA player's entourage It's still work, man.
5. If you're a madam With style and taste.
4. If you don't have a job but hang around the tennis courts at the club Well, someone's got to.
2. If you're a white-boy rapper From the mean streets of West U, baby.
1. And, if you're unemployed Get out of that bathrobe and network. And stay strong.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- Cougars Easily Dismantle Navy, Win 52-31
Sat., Nov. 28, 7:00pm
Sun., Nov. 29, 12:00pm
Mon., Nov. 30, 7:00pm
Wed., Dec. 2, 7:00pm
- Legendary UH Coach Guy V. Lewis Dies at Age 93
- Saints-Texans — Four Things To Watch For