Take Your Dog to Work Day: 11 Oh-So-Cute Photos of Dogs Dressed for the Job
Tomorrow is Take Your Dog to Work Day, which also could be called Annoy Your Co-Workers Day, but we're sure it's fun for the pets and their owners.
Some people don't just take their dogs to work; they dress them for the job. And take pictures of them. And post them on the Internet, which is where we found these pooches, in appropriate work attire. So use these suggestions, depending on where you work:
11. If you're a lumberjack Or you work in a Nirvana cover band, either way.
10. If you work in Whole Foods We have 1,487 brands of expensive dog food just for you.
9. If you're a TxDOT worker It's my break, dammit!
Gridiron Glory: The Best of Pro Football HOF -- 3PM-8PM
TicketsWed., Mar. 29, 3:00pm
Gridiron Glory: The Best of Pro Football HOF -- 10AM-3PM
TicketsThu., Mar. 30, 10:00am
Gridiron Glory: The Best of Pro Football HOF -- 10AM-6PM
TicketsSun., Apr. 2, 10:00am
Rice Owls Men's Baseball vs. Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Men's Baseball
TicketsFri., Apr. 7, 6:30pm
7. If you have undefined duties in an NBA player's entourage It's still work, man.
5. If you're a madam With style and taste.
4. If you don't have a job but hang around the tennis courts at the club Well, someone's got to.
2. If you're a white-boy rapper From the mean streets of West U, baby.
1. And, if you're unemployed Get out of that bathrobe and network. And stay strong.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Houston, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.