Ten Sex Toys That Can Also Be Used As Weapons
When we read last week about a robbery at ye olde Conroe sex shoppe, it occurred to us that these establishments get knocked over a lot. What is it about these places -- besides the obvious -- that's so inviting to criminals, anyway?
And then it occurred to us that, if the employees aren't armed with guns to protect themselves, they could at least have some of the store's more heavy-duty product line under the register, as some of these things sound outright dangerous. So here are a few items from Zone d'Erotica, the store that got knocked over, that we thought could also be useful outside the bedroom:
10. 16.5-inch Studded Paddle Small enough to fit comfortably under the register, but big enough to pack a hell of a wallop. At first we were thinking of recommending the paddle with holes, which might actually sting more, but the studs on this bad boy are downright scary.
9. 24-inch Viper Tongue We don't know what this is used for. And you know what? We don't want to find out. Neither will the dude who had planned on robbing you.
8. Anal Douche You'll of course want to keep this one loaded.
7. Borosilicate Glass Sleek Dildo Wand This "features a ball handle for easy maneuvering" and a "smoothly rounded end for easy insertion." It will "not shatter, crack, or chip with normal use." The trick is to show the would-be robbers what happens when it's not used normally.
6. 16-inch Double-Dong With Bendable Spine Say hello to my not-so-little friend....
5. Black Butterfly Clamp With Link Chain This thing looks like it could do some damage. Make sure to swing it over your head a few times to get some good momentum.
3. Doggin Bat This must be a cousin of the Viper Tongue. Brutal.
2. Sexy & Psycho Love Doll Okay, this really can't be used as a weapon. This is for sheer psychological torture. Seriously, if you're robbing some dude and then all of a sudden this thing is shoved in your face? Yeah. That's gonna throw a wrench in the plan.
1. Sims Anal Speculum No comment.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- How Ken Paxton Became the New Supervillain of Texas Politics
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 2:30pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 6:00pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 7:00pm
- Texas A&M Finds Radioactive Thingy it Lost The Other Week
- Does Houston Have the Right to Enforce Clean Air Laws? The Texas Supreme Court Will Decide