Texas License Plates Now Have Hearts! Check Out The Possibilities
The folks at myplates.com are always looking for new ways to get people to buy vanity license plates -- new designs for the most part, but also new ways for your vanity plate to impart information.
Like a "heart" symbol, so you don't have to spell out the word "love."
As always, their website offers a chance to come up with your own plate. "I [heart] K2" is not available, but these are:
5. [Heart] Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry And love never dies, no matter what the statistics say.
4. Proclaim Your Biebermania You're rule the middle-school parking lot.
3. Proclaim Your Other Mania This combination is available, the website says.
2. For the Cat-Lover in the House As is this combination -- we're not sure what kind of non-dirty minds they have over there at MyPlates.
1. Express Your Love For Someone Else Since "Erection" or "Boner" takes up too many spaces, the heart symbol is a godsend.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.