Texas License Plates Now Have Hearts! Check Out The Possibilities
The folks at myplates.com are always looking for new ways to get people to buy vanity license plates -- new designs for the most part, but also new ways for your vanity plate to impart information.
Like a "heart" symbol, so you don't have to spell out the word "love."
As always, their website offers a chance to come up with your own plate. "I [heart] K2" is not available, but these are:
5. [Heart] Means Never Having to Say You're Sorry And love never dies, no matter what the statistics say.
4. Proclaim Your Biebermania You're rule the middle-school parking lot.
3. Proclaim Your Other Mania This combination is available, the website says.
2. For the Cat-Lover in the House As is this combination -- we're not sure what kind of non-dirty minds they have over there at MyPlates.
1. Express Your Love For Someone Else Since "Erection" or "Boner" takes up too many spaces, the heart symbol is a godsend.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Houston, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.