The 10 Dumbest Star Wars Names
Tey How: Just want you in my Caddy.
What, you haven't gotten your Star Wars Blu-ray yet?
We haven't kept up with the news, but we're guessing George Lucas tweaked something somewhere in this latest reissue and sent message boards into apoplexy.
Thinking of Star Wars, we took a look at the IMDb cast and credits for each of the three prequels, and came up with the ten dumbest cast names that didn't include Count Dooku:
10. Tey How We think OutKast wrote a song about this dude.
9. Aks Moe This sounds like Jar Jar Binks doing ebonics.
8. Daultay Dofine A space precursor to Dudley Doright.
7. Yarael Poof There's a gay slur in here somewhere....
5. Ric Olié How did Lucas not manage a tie-in to Ricola? "My throat is back!! The little drop did it!!"
4. Tion Medon We guess calling him Tying MeDown was deemed just slightly too unsubtle.
3. Plo Koon If this isn't the name of an Asian porn star, it should be.
2. Elan Sleazebaggano Quick, someone check if Lucas or one of the writers ever had a shifty agent named Alan or Allen. Revenge!!
1. Oppo Rancisis Those who suffer from oppo rancisis are shunned by polite society; more frequent bathing is urged as a solution.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.