The 10 Dumbest Star Wars Names
Tey How: Just want you in my Caddy.
What, you haven't gotten your Star Wars Blu-ray yet?
We haven't kept up with the news, but we're guessing George Lucas tweaked something somewhere in this latest reissue and sent message boards into apoplexy.
Thinking of Star Wars, we took a look at the IMDb cast and credits for each of the three prequels, and came up with the ten dumbest cast names that didn't include Count Dooku:
10. Tey How We think OutKast wrote a song about this dude.
9. Aks Moe This sounds like Jar Jar Binks doing ebonics.
Houston Texans vs. Arizona Cardinals
TicketsSun., Nov. 19, 12:00pm
Rice Owls Football vs. North Texas
TicketsSat., Nov. 25, 12:00pm
Houston Texans vs. San Francisco 49ers
TicketsSun., Dec. 10, 12:00pm
Houston Texans vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
TicketsMon., Dec. 25, 3:30pm
Houston Open - Good Any One Day Grounds
TicketsSun., Apr. 1, 11:59pm
8. Daultay Dofine A space precursor to Dudley Doright.
7. Yarael Poof There's a gay slur in here somewhere....
5. Ric Olié How did Lucas not manage a tie-in to Ricola? "My throat is back!! The little drop did it!!"
4. Tion Medon We guess calling him Tying MeDown was deemed just slightly too unsubtle.
3. Plo Koon If this isn't the name of an Asian porn star, it should be.
2. Elan Sleazebaggano Quick, someone check if Lucas or one of the writers ever had a shifty agent named Alan or Allen. Revenge!!
1. Oppo Rancisis Those who suffer from oppo rancisis are shunned by polite society; more frequent bathing is urged as a solution.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter Our daily newsletter delivers quick clicks to keep you in the know
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Houston, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.