The Five Hottest Presidential Daughters
Continuing on with our C-SPANish investigation into White House sex and beauty (five horniest presidents here, five hottest presidential mistresses here), we now take time to examine the five hottest presidential daughters.
Once again, time has not been kind to pre-20th Century candidates. Either pictures are unflattering or they don't exist. So we make do with what we have, and remember -- this ranking applies only to their time in the White House, not youngsters who might have grown into beautiful women.
5. Susan Ford Gerald Ford didn't accomplish much during his administration beyond pardoning Richard Nixon (and asking everyone to sport "Whip Inflation Now" buttons), but he did give the nation a chance to see his daughter Susan. The Fords were a family who knew how to party, and Susan was no exception. She eventually ended up marrying one of her former Secret Service escorts, for what it's worth.
4. Alice Roosevelt
Alice Roosevelt, daughter of Teddy and his first, doomed wife, became a dominant force in Washington social circles for decades. She had an acid wit, a gossipy tongue and knew how to stir things up. And hey, back in the day, she was a bit of a looker herself. 3. Tricia Nixon
Hard as it may be to believe, a spawn of Richard Nixon's tricky dick was a fine-looking woman. A bit on the Up With People fresh-scrubbed side, to be sure, but she easily could have starred in a Pepsi ad of the time. 2. Patti Reagan Davis
1. Jenna Bush Of the two Bush twins, Jenna was the one chosen by the Onion to be honored, on her 18th birthday, with the immortal headline "Jenna Bush's federally Protected Wetlands Now Open For Drilling."
Her sister Barbara sports more of her mom's schoolmarmish look, but Jenna is a prototypical rich UT Longhorn girl, having fun at frat parties knowing they're invulnerable.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- J.J. Watt Is Damn Near Immortal, Wins Third NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award
Fri., Feb. 19, 6:00pm
Fri., Feb. 19, 6:30pm
Fri., Feb. 19, 8:00pm
Sat., Feb. 20, 1:00pm
- No, Houston Will Not Make a Lot of Money Hosting the Super Bowl
- Charged With a Crime? You Might Be Paying a Court Fee That Is Basically Un-Enforceable