The Houston Zoo's Ten Cutest Baby-Animal Pictures
The Houston Zoo has a new calf, Sam, according to a tweet today.
The Zoo is getting pretty efficient at spreading the news of cutie-wootie widdle baby animals, and who can blame them?
We decided to comb the Zoo's Flickr page for ten of the best zoo-baby pictures.
10. Cocquerel's sifaka This smells like this?
All photos Houston Zoo
9. Maned Wolf Six weeks old, and he's all ears.
8. Baby elephant No, it's not Baylor -- dude gets enough pub already. (After all, he did win our Houston Zoo Cute-Off.) This is Tupelo.
7. Anteater Looks a little sad. The world's only gonna get crueler, little anteater.
5. Guinea Hog piglets That's Penelope and Olivia. Or Olivia and Penelope, we can't be sure.
4. Giraffe Fun fact: Scientists have discovered it is humanly impossible to take a bad picture of a baby giraffe. Especially if it's Miles -- the camera loves him.
2. Nyala Noah looks like he's learning a tough lesson from his mom -- look, she's telling him, if you're this cute then yes, the paparazzi will swarm.
1. Prairie dogs They're looking for something....love? Mama, where'd you go?