These Things Don't Fit
Three things you don't expect to happen when the TV stations are full of doom-ish news about howThe Day After Tomorrow
1) The Bolivar Ferry is running, for crissake.
2) The Galveston Causeway is open to traffic.
3) Restaurants in Kemah will be open for lunch.
What's next? The Anorexic Pre-School's annual outing to West Beach is still a go?
-- Richard Connelly
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss Houston Press' biggest stories.
- Texans-Saints: Four Things to Watch For
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 5, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 2:30pm
Sat., Sep. 5, 6:00pm
- 5 New Laws That Go Into Effect Next Week
- Finally — Documented Proof of the Homosexual Agenda!