What Do You Get For The Couple Who Has Everything, Including A Crazy Stalker?
Oh gosh, Lisa Nowak's not going to take this news well.
(That's Lisa "I was not wearing diapers" Nowak to you; one-third of the wackiest astronaut love triangle ever.)
The other two parts of that triangle are getting married.
Bill Oefelein, the NASA stud muffin who simply loves the ladies, is tying the knot with Colleen Shipman, the Air Force officers who had the pleasant talk with a coiffed and composed Nowak in an Orlando airport that fateful day. ("Coiffed and composed" meaning "Looking like Nick Nolte's mugshot.")
Rice Owls Mens Basketball vs. St. Thomas University Men's Basketball
TicketsWed., Dec. 21, 7:00pm
Advocare V100 Texas Bowl
TicketsWed., Dec. 28, 8:00pm
Rice Owls Mens Basketball vs. Middle Tennessee State Univ Blue Raiders Mens Basketball
TicketsThu., Jan. 5, 7:00pm
PRCA XTreme Bulls
TicketsFri., Jan. 6, 7:30pm
The two will wed in 2010, various media reports say.
What to get the happy couple? We have some ideas.
1) A BB gun. You never know when you might need one.
2) Duct tape. Has so many uses: Fixing things around the house, replacement upholstery in your `79 Vega, conversation aid when you're looking to have a rational discussion with a pal.
3. A steel mallet. Just in case you ever go to the Orlando airport. Apparently you need one there.
4) A DVD of Fatal Attraction. Knowledge is power.
5) A home very, very far away from Houston. Oefelein and Shipman plan to live in Alaska. This may be good enough.
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Houston, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.