12 Celebrity Chefs Who Have Cartoon Doppelgangers
We've already noted Emeril's uncanny resemblance to Grandpa Munster and determined that Eric Ripert and Mr. Jay may just be twins. Now we'll take a look at the celebrity chefs that have a different kind of doppelganger:
Check out our list of 12 Celebrity Chefs Who Look Like Cartoons:
12. Alton Brown vs. Dexter
If the boy genius from Dexter's Laboratory pulled a Pinocchio and became a real boy, he'd definitely grow up to be Alton Brown.
11. Anita Lo vs. Jane Lane
Anita Lo may seem sweet, but when it comes to her food, the Annisa owner and Top Chef Masters contestant knows how to channel her inner tough girl, just like Daria's spunky best friend.
10. Mario Batali vs. Comic Book Guy
Is it sad or cool that the famed chef, restaurateur and television host has the same personal style as the Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons? We wonder if the nerdy, sarcastic shop owner wears crocs, too.
9. Carla Hall vs. The Road Runner
One says "Hootie Hoo!"; The other, "Beep Beep!" That's really the only difference between the quirky co-host of The Chew and Wile E Coyote's nemesis.
8. Clark Frasier vs. He-man
Does the renowned chef and owner of the sustainable restaurant Arrows go to the same hairdresser as He-man?
7. Emeril Lagasse vs. Gargamel the Evil Wizard
Maybe it's the dark hair and thick brows, but famed chef Emeril Lagasse sure reminds a lot of The Smurfs super-villain.
6. Bobby Flay vs. the Lucky Charms Leprechaun vs. Linguini
We don't know who Flay looks like more, our favorite cereal character or the sweet, goofy chef from Ratatouille.
5. Hubert Keller vs. King Triton
With his flowing white hair, the famed French Chef could be Princess Ariel's father.
4. Nigella Lawson vs. Natasha Fatale
The sultry chef and cookbook author and the Rocky and Bullwinkle spy even have the same signature pose.
3. Padma Lakshmi & Susur Lee vs. Pocahontas
The two Top Chef personalities have the Pocahontas, wind-blown hair thing down pat.
2. Rick Bayless vs. Ned Flanders
Nice guy and Frontera chef Rick Bayless and Homer's goody-goody guy-next-door should be neighbors.
1. Susan Feniger vs. Velma Dinkley
The award-winning Hot Tamale and the Scooby-Doo star are both brainy babes that like thick glasses and baggy clothing.
Who do you think looks the most alike? Any we missed? Do tell!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets, Plus One More (for America!)
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Reverse Beer Dinner With Kevin & Chris
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Bramble (and the Return of Randy Rucker) Arriving Soon
- 100 Favorite Houston Dishes 2015: No. 85, Hunter's Honey Roasted Duck At Brennan's of...