13 Celebrity Chef Doppelgangers
I didn't know Rocco DiSpirito was a Jonas Brother! And was that really Gordon Ramsay starring opposite Will Ferrell in Step Brothers? Who knew!
Check out these and more Celebrity Chef Doppelgangers:
13. Rocco DiSpirito vs. Nick Jonas
Renowned chef, cookbook author and the fifth Jonas Brother.
12. Gordon Ramsay vs. John C. Reilly
One a MasterChef and restaurateur; the other an actor and comedian. Both bull dogs.
11. Giada De Laurentiis vs. Malin Akerman
One starred in Watchmen; the other is the only Food Network star men will watch.
10. Anthony Bourdain vs. Adam Carolla
Both the chef and the comedian have No Reservations when it comes to their personas.
9. Emeril Lagasse vs. Grandpa Munster
They may look alike, but they sure don't feel the same way about garlic (my best joke ever?).
8. Anne Burrell vs. Guy Fieri
Both host shows on Food Network; both have ridiculous fucking hair.
7. Curtis Stone vs. A Gray Wolf
Tell me this Around the World in 80 Plates host doesn't look like a wolf? I dare you.
6. Graham Elliot vs. John Popper
5. Paula Deen vs. Katy Perry vs. Kathy Bates
diabetic blue-eyed chef remind you more of the blue-haired songstress or the Academy Award-winning actress? Picture her with a cupcake bra before you answer that.
4. Tyler Florence vs. Blake Shelton
Both the Great Food Truck Race host and the Voice mentor make girls swoon with their adorable dimples and Southern charm.
3. Rachael Ray vs. Kelly Clarkson
Love 'em or hate 'em, the all-American talk-show host and the Idol turned Grammy-winning musician know how to win audiences over.
2. Michael Symon vs. Vin Diesel
The stars of The Chew and The Fast and the Furious are truly bald beauties.
1. Eric Ripert vs. Mr. Jay
Apparently the renowned French chef and the Top Model star have the same hairdresser. Let me guess, it's Tyra Banks.
Hits or misses? Who do you think looks the most alike? Do tell!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.