Comment of the Day
Today Jason Bargas reminisced about the time he drank some Miller High Lifes and decided to open a food truck, then asked readers about their ideas for food truck names. Commenter T. J. Cookwell seemed to have a list at the ready, judging from this quick reply:
- Nacho O'Queso's (Tex-Mex)
- Good Cup Bad Cup (Coffee)
- "I Can't Believe It's Not Buttercream" (Cupcakes)
- "Buffalo" Wangs (Chinese featuring buffalo chicken spring rolls)
- Oye (Como) Veh ( A Jewish / Mexican theme)
- Carbon 14 (BBQ)
- Scienceburger (when parked by Rice University)
- Intelligent Design Burgers and Fries (when parked by fundamentalist churches)
- The Missing Link (BBQ)
- Truman Chipotle's
- Edgar Allan Po-Boys
- The Moose and the Squirrel (Russian)
- Ofay Honkey's (Southern cooking)
Although a few of these are questionable, we couldn't resist others. Truman Chipotle's? Edgar Allan Po-Boys? Sold!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets, Plus One More (for America!)
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Reverse Beer Dinner With Kevin & Chris
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Bramble (and the Return of Randy Rucker) Arriving Soon
- 100 Favorite Houston Dishes 2015: No. 85, Hunter's Honey Roasted Duck At Brennan's of...