Today Jason Bargas reminisced about the time he drank some Miller High Lifes and decided to open a food truck, then asked readers about their ideas for food truck names. Commenter T. J. Cookwell seemed to have a list at the ready, judging from this quick reply:
- Nacho O'Queso's (Tex-Mex)
- Good Cup Bad Cup (Coffee)
- "I Can't Believe It's Not Buttercream" (Cupcakes)
- "Buffalo" Wangs (Chinese featuring buffalo chicken spring rolls)
- Oye (Como) Veh ( A Jewish / Mexican theme)
- Carbon 14 (BBQ)
- Scienceburger (when parked by Rice University)
- Intelligent Design Burgers and Fries (when parked by fundamentalist churches)
- The Missing Link (BBQ)
- Truman Chipotle's
- Edgar Allan Po-Boys
- The Moose and the Squirrel (Russian)
- Ofay Honkey's (Southern cooking)
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Although a few of these are questionable, we couldn't resist others. Truman Chipotle's? Edgar Allan Po-Boys? Sold!