Country Music & Chicken on the Cheap with Houston Press Voice Daily Deal
Today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal is good for 67 percent off ($10 for $30) tickets to the 2012 Chicken Fried Festival on Saturday, August 11.
The $30 value is good for two general admission passes to the festival, which "celebrates everything that's good about living in the South." Enjoy feature performances by Dennis Price, Soulshine, Hunter McKithan & the Offenders, Brandon Matthew Band, Last Cigarette, and David Grace while enjoying the tastes of the barbecue chicken cookoff in which local barbecue masters battle for a $500 price.
This deal makes a great date night, or an inexpensive way to spend Q.T. with the fam.
Here's the deal about the deal: Vouchers expire 8/11/12 and are limited to one voucher per person, per visit; the festival will be held 8/11/12 from noon-10 p.m.
Let's check out more steals on meals around town:
• Get healthy with 50 percent off ($10 for $20) with EatFit For Life prepared healthy meals with an optional 45-minute nutritional consultation (choose from four options). Limit two per person, one additional as gifts; limit one per person; appointment required. • Save up to 56 percent off on dinner and drinks at Majorca Bistro & Tapas. Limit one per person, one additional as gift; limit one per table; dine-in only. Voucher expires 12/5/12. • Save 50 percent at Milano's Pizzeria & Italian Grill. Voucher expires 11/7/12, limit one per person, five additional as gifts. Limit one per table, valid for option purchased only.
• Save 50 percent off ($10 for $20) on takeout & delivery at Crave Sushi (Midtown). Voucher expires 10/26/12, one voucher per person; see deal for additional restrictions. • Save 50 percent ($5 for $10) on takeout & delivery at Julia's Bistro (Midtown). Voucher expires 10/25/12, one voucher per person; see deal for additional restrictions.
• 51 percent off ($34 for $70) on an unlimited Brazilian Steakhouse Dinner for 2 at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Vouchers valid now through February 7, 2013; reservations required, not valid on holidays or holiday weekends; see deal for additional restrictions. • Enjoy a beautiful Italian dinner for two (with drinks) for 51 percent off ($69 for $141) at Arcodoro. Vouchers are valid now through 9/16/12, reservations are required, limit one voucher per table.
• 50 percent off ($20 for $40) at Las Ventanas. Deal expires 10/31/12. • 50 percent off ($20 for $40) at Julia's Bistro. Deal expires 10/31/12. • 50 percent off ($15 for $30) at Majorca. Deal expires 10/31/12.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets: Labor Day Weekend BBQs & Brews
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Saint Arnold and Original Ninfa's Meeting of the Minds
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Pour Society And A Newly Announced Speakeasy
- 100 Favorite Houston Dish, No. 62: Oxtail at Le’ Pam’s House of Creole