Enjoy Full VIP Status for Half Price at Houston Press Haute Wheels Food Truck Festival
We're here to urge you to rev up your appetite and act fast to take advantage of today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal, good for half off ($35 for $70) on VIP tickets to the 3rd Annual Haute Wheels Houston Food Truck Festival, March 23 and 24.
Join us at Houston Community College Southwest (West Loop Campus) and go VIP for half-price while enjoying your food truck favorites from 35 trucks, like Bernie's Burger Bus, Coreanos, The Waffle Bus, Firehouse Tacos, Monster PBJ, Pocket To Me and much more. Delicious food, live music -- just add friends for maximum fun.
Your "EOW" VIP ticket includes: four vouchers for premium wine and craft beer selections with savory snacks from H-E-B, free soft drinks and bottled water, a gift back from H-E-B, $2 off your next ride on The Wave, early bird entry (30 minutes prior to general admission) to the festival, private seating in the shaded VIP tent, and private privies (that's bathrooms).
More great deals around town, after the jump.
• Half-off Italian fare at Birraporetti's (downtown): Your choice of three options includes $10 for $20 on lunch, $20 for $40 on dinner, or $20 for $40 on late-night dinner plus two complimentary cappuccinos (8 p.m. to midnight). • Your choice of two deals at Farrago's World Cuisine: $39 for three-course meal for two or $75 for three-course meal for four.
• Enjoy 55 percent off at Farrago on dinner for two or four, which includes appetizers and dessert to share. Reservations are required, and there is a limit of one voucher per table. • Your choice of dinner for two, four or six on unlimited Brazilian Steakhouse Dinner for two at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Reservations are required, and there is a limit of one voucher per table.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets, Plus One More (for America!)
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Reverse Beer Dinner With Kevin & Chris
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Bramble (and the Return of Randy Rucker) Arriving Soon
- 100 Favorite Houston Dishes 2015: No. 85, Hunter's Honey Roasted Duck At Brennan's of...