Guess the Best Of: Step Right Up and Win a Prize!
The 2010 Best of Houston® issue hits newsstands this Thursday (and hits online Wednesday afternoon, for those of you who just can't wait).
This year's theme -- Destination: Bayou City -- takes a look at all the wonderful restaurants, dishes, drinks and dives that make Houston a destination for diners, as well as listing the Best of Houston® award winners for this year.
And those awards are the reason it's our most read issue of the year. So do you think you can guess some of those winners before the issue comes out later this week?
Match the restaurant with the category it won a Best of Houston® prize in this year. The first person to correctly guess all 15 categories (or the first person to guess the most out of 15) will win a fabulous prize package containing restaurant gift cards to some of our favorite places in town, so be sure to leave your real email address when guessing.
- Fountainview Cafe
- Alma Latina No. 5
- Mockingbird Bistro
- The Grove
- Zelko Bistro
- Kata Robata
- Taco Milagro
- Mission Burrito
- Jenni's Noodle House
- The Chocolate Bar
- Best Restaurant
- Best New Restaurant
- Best Breakfast
- Best Desserts
- Best Comfort Food Restaurant
- Best Gay-Friendly Restaurant
- Best Salad
- Best Cheese Plate
- Best Vegetarian-Friendly Restaurant
- Best Pre- or Post-Theater Restaurant
- Best Mojito
- Best Guacamole
- Best Pancakes
- Best Ice Cream
- Best Milkshakes
Leave your best guesses in the comments section below.
(Note: These are not the Readers' Choice awards. These are the awards given by the Houston Press staff.)
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets: Labor Day Weekend BBQs & Brews
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Saint Arnold and Original Ninfa's Meeting of the Minds
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Pour Society And A Newly Announced Speakeasy
- 100 Favorite Houston Dishes 2015, No. 62: Oxtail at Le’ Pam’s House of Creole