Half-Off at Maine-ly Sandwiches, El Pueblito, Sorrel Urban Bistro and More
Since it's Friday, and you've all been so very, very good this week, we've decided to reward you with not one, but two delicious, irresistible Houston Press Voice Daily Deals. Why choose just one, when you can have both?
• Half-off ($15 for $30) a delicious Latin dinner at El Pueblito. Enjoy the award-winning patio (2013 Best of Houston winner!) while you dine at El Pueblito. (Plus, the food is great, too.) Vouchers expire on 2/13/14 and cannot be redeemed until the day after the deal closes; limit one certificate per couple, per visit; dine-in only, vouchers not valid 11/28, 12/25, or 12/13. • Half-off ($10 for $20 for food or $17 for $35 on catering) at Maine-ly Sandwiches. Basically, the exchange rate on this deal is one whole lobster roll for half the regular price. Go to town! Vouchers expire on 2/15/14 and cannot be redeemed until the day after the deal closes; valid at North Freeway and South Shepherd locations; one voucher per person.
Groupon • Save 50 percent ($20 for $40, $40 for $80, $60 for $120) on Sunday Jazz Brunch at Red Cat Jazz Cafe. Vouchers expire 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one per table. Valid only for option purchased, dine-in only; reservations required. See deal for additional restrictions. • Save up to 48 percent on your choice of dinner for two, four, or six at Save up to 39 percent off one of four menus at Mark's American Cuisine. Voucher expires 90 days after purchase; limit two per person, one additional as gift; limit one per table, per visit. Valid only for option purchased, dine-in only; reservations are required.
sweetjack • Save 50 percent ($11 for $22) at Catfish Station. Vouchers expire on 2/5/14, and must be used in one visit. • Save 50 percent ($7 for $14) at Little Bitty Burger Barn, home of the "Double Dare Burger Challenge" featured on Man vs. Food. Voucher expires 6/26/14; dine-in only, one per person, per visit. • Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $15 for $30) at Eurasia Fusion Sushi. Vouchers expire 1/1/14, and must be used in one visit; limit one per table, per visit. Vouchers valid for dinner (after 4:30 p.m.) and are not valid on happy hour.
Travelzoo • Save 55 percent ($39 for $85) on "Best of Houston" award winning tapas dinner for two at Majorca Bistro and Tapas. Limit one voucher purchase per person, two additional as gifts; limit one voucher per table; reservations are required. • Two great deals at Haven: Lunch or brunch for two ($29 for $50) or dinner for two (choose from a 4-course dinner for two for $79, or a 6-course dinner for two for $99). See deal for details, and enjoy a beautiful, seasonal meal from Houston's own Chef Randy Evans. • Save 51 percent ($39 for $80) on food from Line & Lariat. Reservations are required; limit one voucher per table; vouchers good now through 1/15/14. • Save 50 percent ($20 for $40) on food from Sorrel Urban Bistro: good for lunch Tuesday through Saturday, or Sunday brunch. Valid now through 12/12/13; limit one voucher per table.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets: Labor Day Weekend BBQs & Brews
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Saint Arnold and Original Ninfa's Meeting of the Minds
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Pour Society And A Newly Announced Speakeasy
- 100 Favorite Houston Dish, No. 62: Oxtail at Le’ Pam’s House of Creole