Half-Off at Mytiburger, Live Oak Bar & Grill, The Fish and More
Satisfy your craving for a big, juicy burger and save half-off ($7 for $14) at Mytiburger with today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal . Mytiburger has a vintage diner feel (it was established in 1967) and uses 100 percent real, never-frozen beef to craft delicious burgers; pair with homemade onion rings, and don't forget a thick milkshake to top off the meal.
About the deal: Vouchers expire on 4/30/14 and cannot be redeemed until the day after the deal closes. Limit one voucher per person, one additional as a gift; dine-in, take-out, or drive-through.
• Save 50 percent ($7 for $14) at Little Bitty Burger Barn, home of the "Double Dare Burger Challenge" featured on Man vs. Food. Voucher expires 6/26/14; dine-in only, one per person, per visit. • Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $15 for $30) at Eurasia Fusion Sushi. Vouchers expire 1/1/14, and must be used in one visit; limit one per table, per visit. Vouchers valid for dinner (after 4:30 p.m.) and are not valid on happy hour. • Save 50 percent ($11 for $22) at Catfish Station. Vouchers expire on 2/5/14, and must be used in one visit. • Save 50 percent ($35 for $70) on all-you-can-eat dinner for two at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Voucher expires 12/4/13; dine-in only, maybe purchased as a gift. • Half-off ($10 for $20) at five Le Peep locations around Houston. Vouchers expire on 1/12/14, and are valid on dine-in only; may be purchased as a gift, limit one per table, per visit. See deal for locations, details.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 or $20 for $40) at Live Oak Bar and Grill. Voucher expires 180 days after purchase; limit two per person, one additional as gift; one per table. Dine-in only, not valid on happy-hour specials. • Save 50 percent ($10 for $20 for two or $20 for $40 for four) at Simply Pho. Voucher expires 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one per table. Reservation required, dine-in only. • Save up to 52 percent off on tapas for two or four at Majorca Bistro and Tapas. Limit one per person, one additional as gift; limit one per table. Voucher expires 90 days after purchase; dine-in only. • Save 50 percent ($10 for $20) at Lucy Ethiopian Restaurant & Lounge. Voucher expires 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one additional as gift; limit one per table. Valid only for option purchased, dine-in only. • Save 50 percent ($10 for $20) at Merida Mexican Restaurant. Voucher expires 180 days after purchase; limit one per person, one additional as gift; limit one per table. Dine-in only, not valid for happy hour specials.
Travelzoo • Save 50 percent ($20 for $40 or $40 for $80) on food from The Fish. Limit two vouchers per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table. See deal for additional restrictions; vouchers good now through 1/4/14. • Save 50 percent ($20 for $40) on food from Sorrel Urban Bistro: good for lunch Tuesday through Saturday, or Sunday brunch. Valid now through 12/12/13; limit one voucher per table. • Save 48 percent ($49 for $94) on food from Fernando's: any shared appetizer or two small salads, two entrees, and a shared dessert. Vouchers for four also available ($94 for $188). Limit one voucher per table; reservations required, not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher per purchase, per person; additional as gifts; vouchers expire 12/1/13. • Save 51 percent ($34 for $70) on an unlimited Brazilian Steakhouse dinner for two at Angus Grill. Ten cuts of rotisserie-grilled meats, sides like fried yucca, polenta, black beans and rice, and a huge all-you-can-eat salad bar (plus appetizers!) makes this a terrific deal for date night--or choose the $67 voucher to dine with a group of four, or $99 for a party of six. Limit one voucher per table, reservations required at least four days in advance; no walk-ins.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets, Plus One More (for America!)
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Reverse Beer Dinner With Kevin & Chris
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Bramble (and the Return of Randy Rucker) Arriving Soon
- 100 Favorite Houston Dishes 2015: No. 85, Hunter's Honey Roasted Duck At Brennan's of...