Houston Press Voice Daily Deals at breakfast klub, Rioja
This week we are just THROWING money at you guys! (We were going to say food, but throwing food is mean. And messy.) First we offered you half-off at Rioja to help you celebrate National Paella Day in style, and today our Houston Press Voice Daily Deal is going to save you fifty percent ($10 for $20) at the Best of Houston award-winning restaurant breakfast klub.
We don't have time to list every accolade, but the breakfast klub has been featured on Good Morning America, and in USA Today and Forbes. Locals love it, too, as evidenced by breakfast klub's 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2012 wins for Houston Press "Best of Houston" Best Breakfast wins; it's won the Reader's Choice for Best Breakfast since 2009, so we know you guys love it.
The vouchers can be redeemed starting on April 7, 2013 and expire on August 2, 2013. Dine-in only, not valid on holidays; see deal for additional details.
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20) at multiple Berryhill Baja Grill locations (Post Oak, Revere St., and Buffalo Speedway). Limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table. Dine-in only, must use entire certificate in one visit.
• Save 57 percent ($34 for $80) on an unlimited Brazilian steakhouse dinner for two at Angus Grill. Vouchers valid through 7/19/13. Reservations required and must be made four days in advance; not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See deal for additional restrictions. http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Houston/Restaurant/44165 http://www.voiceplaces.com/angus-grill-brazilian-steakhouse-houston-2354121-l/ • Save 57 percent ($35 for $81) on dinner for two at Union Kitchen (Bellaire or Memorial locations). Vouchers valid now through 7/6/13; reservations required, and subject to availability; limit one voucher per table. See deal for additional restrictions.
Save 50 percent ($100 for $200) on a party pack from Napoli Pasta and Pizza by Papa Zack. Choose from a pasta party for 10 (3 pasta choices, salad, garlic rolls) or a pizza party for 10 (three-topping pizza, salad, and garlic rolls).
• $57 for three-course lunch for two ($85 value) • $190 for eight-course chef's tasting dinner menu for two ($260 value) • $375 for eight-course chef's tasting dinner menu for four ($550 value) • $550 for eight-course chef's tasting dinner menu for six ($830 value)
Promotional value expires 6/1/13; valid for lunch Monday through Friday and dinner every day. Dine-in only, may purchase multiple vouchers; not valid on Mother's Day. See deal for additional restrictions.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets, Plus One More (for America!)
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Reverse Beer Dinner With Kevin & Chris
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Bramble (and the Return of Randy Rucker) Arriving Soon
- 100 Favorite Houston Dishes 2015: No. 85, Hunter's Honey Roasted Duck At Brennan's of...