Since the beginning of summer I've consumed an inordinate amount of chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers, most often in the form of Campfire Bars. And I since I so worship this glorious trifecta, I can't believe I only found out about these Jumbo Marshmallow bad boys just this week:
And you know what ginormo marshmallows mean: Pimped Out S'mores. Oh yeah.
To pimp out your s'mores, you'll need more than just double the chocolate and graham crackers to compensate for the double-sized 'mallows. Creativity, napkins, and some (or all) of the following ingredients will do the trick:
- Kraft Jet-Puffed Jumbo Marshmallows
- Large Milk Chocolate Hershey Bar
- Graham crackers
- Marshmallow cream
- Peanut butter
- Strawberry jam
First, assemble the basic structural components:
- Reinforced cracker base. Fix two graham squares together using marshmallow cream, butterscotch, caramel, peanut butter or another similarly adhesive edible substance. Repeat.
- Toasted jumbo marshmallow. Campfire or flame over your gas stove is preferable. Microwave should be last resort.
- Chocolate platform.Break off three hunks of the Hershey's chocolate bar and set on one side reinforced cracker base. You may be tempted to add two platforms (one on each base), but remember, you have to leave room and support for other ingredients.
Now, here comes the creativity part. The exact combination of other ingredients is up to you, but here are some suggestions. Don't forget to smoosh when you're all done.
Old School Lunch S'more:Coat one side of the top reinforced cracker base with peanut butter and one side of the bottom reinforced cracker base with jelly. Wedge toasted marshmallow and chocolate in between.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Candy Meets Cookie: Separate one Oreo such that one half is cookie, the other cookie and cream. Stick the second half cream-side down on one side of the reinforced cracker base. Place toasted marshmallow on top and adorned with three to four M&Ms. Stick other Oreo cookie half on top of marshmallow, followed by chocolate platform, and reinforced cracker base.
Then eat, enjoy, and brush your teeth. You just consumed a whole lotta sugar.