Save Big at Live Oak Bar & Grill, Quattro, Papa Mio and More
Before you head out of the office for your long weekend, pick up today's Houston Press Voice Daily Deal, good for half-off food at Live Oak Bar & Grill. Enjoy delicious, customize-your-own burgers, or go to town on some of the best crawfish in the city. Right up the street from Karbach Brewery, Live Oak Bar & Grill has a huge patio so go take the brewery tour and then hang at Live Oak for food and live music. The kitchen at Live Oak Bar & Grill is open until 10 p.m., and Happy Hour is served daily from 4 to 8 p.m. -- and all day on Sunday.
This voucher expires on 11/30/13 and is valid for both dine-in and take-out; limit one per couple. This voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after the deal closes.
• Save up to 56 percent at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Your choice of all-you-can eat steakhouse meals for two, four, six, or ten, ranging from $35 to $175; voucher expires 180 days after purchase, limit three per person, limit one voucher per table, dine-in only; reservations are required, and vouchers are valid only for option purchased. • Save up to 57 percent off on contemporary American food at The Union Kitchen (Bellaire or Memorial). Your choice of a $45 dinner for two on Friday or Saturday night ($81 value) or an $80 dinner for four on a Friday or Saturday night ($162 value). Voucher expires 8/28/13, limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table, valid only for option purchased, and reservations are required.
• Save 51 percent on a 4-course Italian dinner for two at Papa Mio Italian Café. Deal includes an appetizer to share, two salads, two entrees, and a dessert to share; you can also select a $49 voucher for four for additional savings. Vouchers can be redeemed now through 8/23/13; limit one voucher per table, dine-in only, reservations are required. • Enjoy an exclusive, 6-course menu for two at Quattro at Four Seasons for just $89. With courses ranging from an amuse bouche and antipasto to sea bass to cannolo for dessert, this is a don't-miss deal from Travelzoo. Vouchers can be redeemed now through 7/31/13; limit one voucher purchase per person, additional as gifts; limit two vouchers per table; reservations are required.
• Your choice of lunch or dinner deals at Red Dot Cuisine: $20 for $40 to spend at dinner or $15 for $30 to spend at lunch. Limit one voucher per customer, additional as gifts; limit one per table, per visit. Reservations are recommended, and subject to availability; dine-in only.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets, Plus One More (for America!)
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Reverse Beer Dinner With Kevin & Chris
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Bramble (and the Return of Randy Rucker) Arriving Soon
- 100 Favorite Houston Dishes 2015: No. 85, Hunter's Honey Roasted Duck At Brennan's of...