These Deals Are No Joke! Flakey's Pizza, Nelore and More
Let's start this new week off right with a delicious deal, good for half-off ($8 for $16) at Flakey's Pizza. The hand-tossed pizza's at Flakey's are made-to-order--no pre-fab pies here, guys--and offer the only pizza delivery in EADO/Eastwood area; Flakey's will deliver free anywhere inside the loop for all orders over $20! Open late, you can grab your favorite pizza from 6 p.m. to 3 p.m. daily. Vegan? Vegetarian? Flakey's got you covered with meat-free options.
Here's the deal about the deal: You can purchase limited vouchers, but they cannot be redeemed until the day after the deal closes; one voucher per transaction. Vouchers expire on 9/25/13.
Let's score some more cheap eats around town:
• Save 50 percent ($10 for $20) at multiple Berryhill Baja Grill locations (Post Oak, Revere St., and Buffalo Speedway). Limit one per person, two additional as gifts; limit one per table. Dine-in only, must use entire certificate in one visit. • Save 56 percent off all-you-can-eat Brazilian steakhouse dinner for two, four, six, or ten at Angus Grill Brazilian Steakhouse. Vouchers expire 180 days after purchase. Limit three vouchers per person, one per table; valid only for options purchased. Reservations are required, dine-in only, dinner only.
• Save 57 percent ($39 for $76) on an unlimited Brazilian steakhouse dinner for two at Nelore Churrascaria. Vouchers valid now through July 29, 2013; limit one voucher per table, reservations are required. See deal for additional rules and restrictions, including blackout dates.
• $57 for 3-course lunch for two ($85 value) • $190 for 8-course chef's tasting dinner menu for two ($260 value) • $375 for 8-course chef's tasting dinner menu for four ($550 value) • $550 for 8-course chef's tasting dinner menu for 6 ($830 value)
Promotional value expires 6/1/13; valid for lunch Monday-Friday and dinner every day. Dine-in only, may purchase multiple vouchers; not valid on Mother's Day. See deal for additional restrictions.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to Houston dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Houston's 5 Best Weekend Food Bets, Plus One More (for America!)
- Upcoming Houston Food Events: A Reverse Beer Dinner With Kevin & Chris
- Openings and Closings in Houston: Bramble (and the Return of Randy Rucker) Arriving Soon
- 100 Favorite Houston Dishes 2015: No. 85, Hunter's Honey Roasted Duck At Brennan's of...